Dog & Cat Combined Worm & Lungworm Kit
All kits contain a prepaid return postage.
Our combined kit offers excellent value and contains all you need to test for both lungworm and worm in Dogs or Cats.
We screen for the following:
- Giardia Cyst
- Canine Lungworm
- Fox Lungworm
- Hedghog Lungworm
- Capillaria Aerophilus
- Aelurostrongylus Abstrusus
For further information please see what does the worm and lungworm test include
Please note:A Fecal egg count is a snap shot of a specific moment in time. The test detects eggs of mature parasites that live inside the body and pass their eggs to the outside by shedding them into the dogs stool’s. It is possible that at the time of testing the parasites are too young to produce eggs, if no eggs are being shed the infection cannot be detected. There is also a possibility the eggs are In such small numbers at the time of testing they would be undetectable Thus showing a negative result.
The above is extremely rare but we would like to point out the possibilities.
Instructions for taking samples:Worm (Green poo bag x 1)
Lungworm (Brown poo bags x 3) 3 samples taken over 3 days.
Puppy Pooled Litter worm Kit (Green poo bag x 3) 3 pooled samples taken over 3 days.
- Place the sample in the relevant poo bags
- Put the poo bag/s into the smaller compostable zip bag
- Place this into the larger compostable zip bag
- Complete your information leaflet
- Place both the leaflet and the larger compostable bag (which now contains your sample/s) into the postage bag.
- Pop in a standard letter box – Label is prepaid so no need for stamps.
Kits can be posted in a standard letterbox, saving you the trip to a post office.